Subject: [Leica] Cajun Country
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu Mar 16 20:13:44 2006

While many of last years weddings were relocated out of state because of
Katrina, I was lucky enough to have one in Lafayette, LA. Heart of Cajun
Country.

  So I stayed the night before the wedding and went to find something to
eat. 15 minutes later after finding a seafood restaurant, I was invited to
the Blue Moon to see some cajun bands. And these guys are only in their
20's!

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lafayette%2CLA

  Chris

Yahoo! Mail