Subject: [Leica] New photos (non-Leica)
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Thu Mar 16 05:24:12 2006

I spent a week in the northern Lake District last November and have just got
round to uploading some of the pictures to
http://gallery.leica-users.org/English-Lakeland  These were all done with a
Canon 20D so officially I suppose this is off topic - sorry!  I did take
some film cameras with me - a Mamiay 7 and Hasselblad Xpan but sadly not my
Leica.

The week was run by a professional photographer as a group holiday, and the
rest of the group were all using digital.  Each evening we were able to
project our best pictures of the day for critique, and the pro would show us
some photoshop techniques to improve them, on the fly, projected onto a 6
foot screen!  It was a fantastic learning process, and was very interesting
seeing how each member of the group had interpreted the same opportunities
in different ways.

Anyway, hope you like them, and I'd welcome comments good or bad!

Simon.

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] New photos (non-Leica))
Reply from nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts) ([Leica] New photos (non-Leica))
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] New photos (non-Leica))