Subject: [Leica] re: what to see/shoot in Augusta, Ga
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Wed Mar 15 19:32:05 2006

This weekend we are visiting our son, who is in training at Fort Gordon
in Augusta, GA.  Anything special worth seeing and photographing in the
area? How about Ft. Campbell, KY area?  He will be training there next
before taking a little vacation in Iraq.

Rob McClure

If you're going to be at Ft. Campbell, its a short drive into Nashville or
(much better) into the TVA's Land-Between-The-Lakes public-use wilderness
area, with spring happening. I intend to be up there next week catching all
the bass I can. A beautiful part of the world very near my heart.
Arche

Replies: Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] re: what to see/shoot in Augusta, Ga)