Subject: [Leica] Ricoh GR digital now Fuji F10, F11, F30
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Mar 15 10:00:14 2006

Henning wrote:

>>The xD card thing is a nuisance, but the cards are getting cheap and
fairly common, and about the same price per Mb as other formats.<<

I found a 512K xD card the other day, which oddly is the second flash
card I've recently found just lying on the ground. I happened across a
2GB Sandisk CF card not too long ago in a mall parking lot. That card
looked like it had been out there a while and run over a few times, but
it still works. Extremes can indeed take a licking, it appears!

I don't know if it's good fortune or not to stumble upon such things.
Now I have to buy a camera to go with the xD card!

DaveR

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Ricoh GR digital now Fuji F10, F11, F30)