Subject: [Leica] Aerial Photography
From: kennybod at sbcglobal.net (Ken Frazier)
Date: Tue Mar 14 10:27:49 2006

On Mar 14, 2006, at 1:04 PM, Jay wrote:

> Have a friend with a small single engine aircraft (JN5 Piper) who is
> interested in getting into aerial photography as a business.
> Any tips out there from the group?

And, I think the Patriot Act has imposed some restrictions on aerial
photography.  He might want to look into that.

I know restrictions have been placed on photographing public works
installations, like power plants, etc.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn