Subject: [Leica] Lee's PAW
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Mar 14 09:57:05 2006

Regarding the possible static electricity artifact under discussion:

I have a dim but persistent memory that this can likely happen in the
darkroom.  Like maybe when ripping the tape that holds the film to its
paper backing.....they still use that with Rolleiflex sized film?....or
the same when ripping the tape holding 35mm film to its spool....

Maybe someone with more recent darkroom experience than me (like, less
than thirty years ago) can chime in here.

--Bob