Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 9: A blast of winter
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 13 13:43:12 2006

Nathan Wajsman showed:

> In week 9 the Netherlands was turned into a winter wonderland. A bit of
> hazzle if you have a 120 km commute, but on balance I enjoyed it, and the
> children even more so:
> http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=16<<<<

Nathan mon ami,
There's no such thing as a "winter wonderland" in the positive sense, unless
it's in movies, on Christmas cards or calendars.

As these pictures show snow, that means cold, usually miserable and poor
driving conditions for those unskilled morons allowed in a vehicle who still
think they can drive like it's July 4th and 90 degrees! That is until they
decide to stop quickly! :-)

The photos? However, are nice and interesting reminding me to live where it
doesn't snow! ;-)

ted