Subject: [Leica] NEW PICTURES and NOTES :-)
From: images at infoave.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Mar 13 11:31:44 2006

At 12:01 PM 3/13/2006, you wrote:

>Well if you're having a knee replacement that's what she's doing...
>drilling out space to fit the new one in. I forget to mention this shot to
>Tina so she could see what happened to her when she had hers' replaced. ;-)

You didn't forget, Ted!  You specifically reminded me of it.  Thanks a
lot!!  I'd just as soon not know what happened while I was out of it.  As
long as the results were as good as they turned out to be, however, my
doctor could have used all of the drills and saws he wanted and I'm sure he
did!  Great photos, as usual ;-)

Tina

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] NEW PICTURES :-))
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] NEW PICTURES :-))