Subject: [Leica] New pics posted....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sat Mar 11 03:24:08 2006

On Mar 11, 2006, at 1:44 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

>  I wondered with your M7, do you use it on aperture priority and
> blaze away the way I do?

Yes, and I keep remembering your suggestion to try that.  :-)  As
long as I'm not fiddling with changing settings, etc., I can just shoot.

And, thanks for posting YOUR photos.  A real treat!

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn