Subject: [Leica] Couple of E-330 shots -- Naming the Leicapus - Olyca?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 05:31:47 2006

In a message dated 3/10/2006 7:27:39 A.M. Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@comcast.net writes:

while I  realize that no one has yet used it for horticultural documentation
- the  supreme test of any piece of photographic equipment :-) - I and
others
have by  now posted perhaps two dozen or more images shot with this  camera.
___

Sure, but Gary has only shown us pictures OF the camera.

You know, you can lead a hor to culture, but you can't make her  learn.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana