Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica M6, M1911 and the male customization urge
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Mar 10 04:59:27 2006

Adapting the tool to make it better working or whatever is mostly just an
excuse... The urge to customize is mostly driven by the wish to add a better
and more individual look. What's wrong about it? Men do it with their tools,
weapons and cars, and women do it with theirselves :?) The actor Nick Nolte
said once, women are doing things with their appearance that would bring
every used-car dealer to jail immediately...

I have customized my M6 - softrelease button, TomA rapidgrip, black dot,
Leica-Goodies SLIDE and STEER, and SHADE before I upgraded to the M7/MP
finder - and it looks gorgeous. Let's me feel good :?) and, oh yeah, of
course it improves my photography significantly ;?))))

Didier

Replies: Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Re: Leica M6, M1911 and the male customization urge)