Subject: Re: [Leica] B/W films was: Jeffery PAW - Week 10 - À la manière de Robert Capa
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Wed Mar 8 09:02:47 2006

On 08/03/2006, at 17:13, Jeffery Smith wrote:

> I do like the rich grays in that film. I'll get a few rolls when I
> order some Rodinal. What did you develop your FOMA film in?

9 minutes in HC-110 dilution F  (1:79) @ 20C/68F will do ok with 1
minute of prewashing.
I'm testing this film (fomapan 200), but still need to shoot at least
one more roll to end an early field testing . Anyway they are T-grain
films, close to TMaX 100. I will rate it more or less like ISO 160,
but again, it's just an informed guessing :)

BTW, the R09 suffix in developers stand for early formulations of
rodinal, you can find it under several brands like J&C, Calbe, Foma,
Adox...

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) (RE: [Leica] B/W films was: Jeffery PAW - Week 10 - À la manière de Robert Capa)