Subject: [Leica] PAWs - really
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 5 16:09:18 2006

B. D. showed:

OK what did you use to get the cat to sit in the perfect stance for
it's"sunlight shadow profile?" Or was this just pure luck and your diligent
eye to see and shoot before the cat decided to change position?

I figure it's a "crazy glue sitting!" ;-)

Not one of our cats sat still long enough in a perfect position anytime I
had the camera. As soon as I pointed it toward the animal it either turned
it's back and walked away. Changed position completely and lay down in an
absolutely useless manner for a good photograph.,

You had to us "crazy glue? com'n fess up! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAWs - really)