Subject: [Leica] buyer's guide to Leicaflexes
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Sun Mar 5 10:18:33 2006

For those who are intersted in buying one of the Leicaflex models I've put
together a list of problems to watch for when shopping for your camera:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/LeicaReflex/buyaflex.html

This is in a password-protected part of my website.  If you would like
access to my Leica-R reviews and these buyer's tips please contact me
off-list.  Tell me what user name and password you'd like or I can assign
them to you.

--
Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento