Subject: [Leica] Saturday Dog
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 5 10:00:21 2006

Robert D. Baron offered:

>I don't seem to have much luck with flowers (and it is so dry here I'm not
>even sure we'll have any this year) so maybe instead of Friday Flowers I'll
>do a Saturday Dog.
>
> Here's Johnny, 13 weeks old today:
> > http://www.ruffecavaliers.com/Johnny4March06.html
> > It is with a Canon 5D and Canon lens; the highlights were (I thought)
> totally blown out but I was able to rescue the shot in PS CS2 raw
> processing and also with the history brush / multiply mode.
> > I continue to hope that one day I'll be able to do this with my Leica
> digital M......<<<<<<<<

G'day Bob,
Now that's a kindly looking dog for sure. Even though we've always been a
cat family, I do like dogs as long as someone else does all the fussing with
them.

Much like having grand kids is wonderful any time, got 10 of them.:-) Dang
prolific family! :-)  But when they're little critters, the grandchildren
that is you just got to love them! Even more so when they begin to become
teen age and early 20's.

That is as long as someone else changes diapers and all the other stuff.;-)
ted