Subject: [Leica] Software
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Mar 5 01:28:31 2006

I use iView Media Pro to catalogue my images. Every time that I look at the
25,000 images there I think I ought to update the keywords. Then I think
that I have 25,000 to do and have a beer instead ;-)

If you're going to use cataloguing software and want to be able to search
easily keep those keywords updated from day 1!.

Steve