Subject: [Leica] Software
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 4 22:24:25 2006

Lew asked and wrote:
>How do you coordinate time, what you shoot with what you shoot it with and
>what you do with what you shoot? Computer or no? If so, what software do
>you  use?<<<

Excuse me Lew,
But for the life of me I can't imagine wasting time even thinking about this
kind of question or worse, use of so called information gathering, saving,
listing, and for what use it would be????

Like what in heavens would one require "coordinating the time for?" Even
keeping track of the time the photography was done?

And if one is an intelligent photographer he or she would probably know what
lens or camera they used, unless there's a time gap of some 50 plus years.
Even then I'd bet most on the list would remember what camera they had at
the time. But 50 years later who the hell cares! But it is fun to remember.

>>>what you do with what you shoot?<<<

Well in my case it's been my profession and it's for clients. Who? None of
your business!

What software I use? Hell I haven't got a clue. All I know is software is
something that makes the computer do whatever it does when I down load into
it. The names? Hell I have a hard enough time remembering the day and names
of anything digital,  I'm a photographer! That's why!

And as much as I've answered this somewhat tongue in cheek it's only because
I have this belly sick feeling your questioning is a "troll?" Please correct
me if I'm wrong, thank you.

Or if you wish you might tell the crew whom you are and what you require
this kind of information for. Thanks again, we're looking for your response.

ted Grant

Replies: Reply from lew1716 at optonline.net (Lew) ([Leica] Software)
Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Software)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Price of Panasonic L1 dSLR)