Subject: [Leica] Price of Panasonic L1 dSLR
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 3 12:01:49 2006

In a message dated 3/3/2006 1:52:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
scott@adrenaline.com writes:

So  knobs in and of themselves should not justify a higher  price.

That's right. But we really don't know what the price is, do  we?  Just a
proposed price from Switzerland, where the M7 commands about a  30% premium
over
the same camera in neighboring Germany.

Functionality plays little part in what toots  people's horns.   If you
don't
want a Panasonic, we will not force you to pay the premium. We'll  even let
you keep on using your humble D70.

It is Friday, calm yourself.

Regards,
Sonny