Subject: [Leica] Cape Cod in Winter - Part 2
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Mar 2 11:02:58 2006

Finally found some time to work on more of the photos from my visit
to Cape Cod National Seashore a week ago Sunday.  M3 15mm Heliar Fuji
Press 400 unless noted otherwise.

Fences 1 - Race Point.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CAPE_COD/5_20A_0192_web

Stairs - Marconi Station.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CAPE_COD/3_27A_0268_web

Fences 2 - Race Point.  After many tries to crop out the flare in the
upper right and coming up with nothing worth showing, I decided to
make it a design element.  I like the semi-spotlight effect in the
center of the frame and including the sun makes sense of it.
Besides, this is what I saw when I took the picture.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CAPE_COD/5_16A_0188_crop2_web

I like it in color, too.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CAPE_COD/5_16A_0188_crop2_c_web

I had one comment on this one...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CAPE_COD/4_05A_0141_web

...that showing more brush at the bottom of the frame might add to
the photo (BW400CN, B.T.W.).  Unfortunately, there was none to show
on the negative, but I re-cropped it to a more conventional aspect
ratio to, I think, much the same effect.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CAPE_COD/4_05A_0141_crop2_web

Comments always welcome.
--
Regards,