Subject: [Leica] Vancouver Camera Show and Lugger Meet
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Mar 1 21:00:13 2006

The semi-annual Vancouver Camera Show/Swap Meet is coming up on April 9th.
As we've done for last 6 or more of these shows a number of us Lugger's will
be meeting in Vancouver on April 8th (and possibly April 7th if Mark R.
comes up from Portland early) for a get together and dinner.

I'm posting this a little earlier than usual as I'm going on a cross country
visit of Canadian Universities with my daughter later this month. Vancouver
will be our last stop the week of the Show.

Please email me offlist if you are interested in attending or would like
some additional information.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Vancouver Camera Show and Lugger Meet)