Subject: [Leica] A big thanks to Greg, Aaron, and Tina
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Feb 27 08:03:23 2006

I appreciate the props, Jeffery, but IIRC I learned about the healing brush
from a post by Tina a while back.  So, all credit should really go to
her!  Maybe now I'll try the Polaroid plug-in, too...

Best,
Aaron

>Greg asked how to get rid of dust, Tina suggested the Polaroid plug-in, and
>Aaron mentioned the healing brush in PS. As a result, my workflow just
>increased by about 200%. The Polaroid plug-in is almost as good as digital
>ICE when used on silver halide films (but you have to fine tune it at the
>lower end or you photo will look like a watercolor), and the healing brush
>is just...magic I guess.
>
>Jeffery Smith
>New Orleans, LA
>http://www.400tx.com

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] A big thanks to Greg, Aaron, and Tina)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] A big thanks to Greg, Aaron, and Tina)