Subject: [Leica] LUG's PMA 2006 Correspondent, Chris Williams
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Feb 26 17:52:51 2006

In case you have not met him, LUG's exclusive PMA 2006 correspondent, Chris
Williams (a Katrina refugee who fled East and didn't stop until he hit the
Atlantic Ocean) now lives in Florida. I was fortunate enough to have lunch
with him a while back when he was shooting a wedding in New Orleans. I
snapped his face a few times with the Zeiss 50/2. I like it (the lens, not
Chris's face). No lugger should be without one.

http://www.400tx.com/ChrisW.html

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com