Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Thu Feb 23 14:22:33 2006

Hello to everyone,

For Sale:

- Leica M3 DS chrome, Exc+, "L" seal still in place, some lightmeter
marks, no dents and no dings, USD 750
- Leica M3 SS chrome, Exc, SN over 1 million, USD 790
- Leitz Summaron 35/3.5 with M3 goggles, Mint-, USD 350
- Leitz Elmar 50/2.8, 1st version M mount, Exc+, perfect glasses, USD
270
- Leitz Elmar 90/4 collapsible, first version, Exc++, USD 390
- Leitz Telyt 200/4 (for Visoflex), Mint-, but lenses with some
fungi, USD 290

- Leitz Early Summicron 90/2 BLACK PAINT/ANODIZED, (1960), Mint in
box, proper lens for black lacquer M2/M3, please contact me if
interested on this lens

Also:
-Nikon D2H Body (nikon USA), Exc++, never press, with 1 batt and
charger, less than 40k shutter actuations, USD ask
-Nikkor AF-D 135/2 DC (defocus), Exc++, built-in hood, both caps, USD
ask

Shipped from Buenos Aires, Argentina by registered air mail parcel at
cost, payment by paypal or wire transfer to Canada. It usually takes
anything from 4 to 14 working days to reach most locations on the
globe. Do not hesitate to email me for any special arrangements.

Thank you
Ed Albesi