Subject: [Leica] Families of Abraham
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Feb 20 18:41:28 2006

At 08:33 PM 2/20/2006, you wrote:
>Tina:
>
> >http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/56318893
> >http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/56318896
>
>I like them both.  I find the crop on the first one somewhat disturbing.
>I'd probably crop through the man's chest rather than halfway through his
>face.  There's enough space below his shoes so that you could have gotten
>both the top of his head and his shoes.  So my first reaction is...why
>didn't you?

HI, Eric -  I like the anonymity of the big guy next to the tiny
little girl.  That's why I took the photo.  As somebody else pointed
out, his mouth matches hers.  Anything more would have been
distracting and anything less wouldn't have made the point of the
size different.

>  Love the expression on the girl's face!  Looks like the picture
>is tilted slightly clockwise.  But that's a really small nitpick.  :)

It is.  I should have done a measuring stick rotation but didn't
notice the door lines.

Thanks for looking!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP