Subject: [Leica] silver vs pixels
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Feb 20 13:04:46 2006

At 03:57 PM 2/20/2006, you wrote:
>Is there a good B&W digital printer out there that doesn't cost a fortune
>and doesn't go belly up after 30 prints?
>
>Jeffery Smith

How does the saying go?  Fast, cheap, or good - choose 2?  The Epson
4800 costs a fortune but it is referred to as an engine.  There is no
comparison between the big printing engines and the small
printers.  My 3000's lasted for years and are still going strong -
and still for sale, too ;-)  but this isn't Friday.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] silver vs pixels)