Subject: [Leica] HCB - left-eyed?
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Feb 19 16:03:48 2006

The one attribute that I have that makes photography most difficult for me
is being left-eyed, particularly since my left eye is far faultier than my
right. And having to crush my nose against the back of the camera makes it
very difficult to see viewfinder lines for wide angle lenses.

It looks like HCB felt my pain as well...

http://www.nndb.com/people/968/000027887/

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to which lens that is?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com

Replies: Reply from wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell) ([Leica] HCB - left-eyed?)