Subject: [Leica] PAWs by Lee England
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 19 13:54:25 2006

Lee England showed:
> I'm revising my internet site so had to figure out the Leica Users Gallery
> for this week's PAW and last week's skipped PAW.
> These are prints I've made this week from shots taken in December.
> Any comments and darts are appreciated and learned from.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album367<<<

Hi Lee,
The second photograph is right out of a Cartier Bresson portfolio! :-)

Seriously, the lady sitting there and how she appears dressed, not that I
can make it out distinctly, it truly has the look of the 30's. Well done.

The first one is an exposure and I'm sure it's one of those... "you had to
be there" kind of photograph to appreciate it.

2nd one? It's very special. Good on  you. A keeper for sure!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4