Subject: [Leica] Saturday sunshine in the garden
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Feb 18 09:11:47 2006

Hello all,
 the sun came out for about 35 minutes today, I trimmed back the
Hazelnut tree and Posy grabbed some sunbathing time.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Cats/MG_3555  Sunbathing
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Cats/MG_3555_crop  Off-centre crop
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Cats/MG_3554  Alert - I didn't hear the
neighbour coming - she did

Taken with another "cheap" second-hand lens, this time a formerly
rattling Zeiss Sonnar (C/Y mount) 135/2,8. After seeing these at full
resolution  on screen I'm thoroughly blown away by the sharpness and
colour rendition  of these Zeiss lenses. I must check this one against
the Leica  Elmarit-R  equivalent  one day.
Douglas

BTW, The strange object in the background is a pot-bellied barbecue grill

Replies: Reply from nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts) ([Leica] Saturday sunshine in the garden)