Subject: [Leica] Another one by Tina
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat Feb 18 05:53:17 2006

Tina,

The color on the man in the window doesn't bother me nearly as much as
the visual distractions. The moment you caught is terrific  but it gets
diluted by having to sift through extraneous elements.  Hate to use the
"c" word (crop) but for me it makes the image jump off the page. Of
course cropping in the 6x9 format goes a long way toward maintaining our
documentary approach. :-)

Walt