Subject: [Leica] FS: M fit lens and other odds and sods
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Sat Feb 18 01:55:52 2006

Voigtl?nder 40/F1.4 Nokton (M mount) with LH-5 metal Hood
This is, to all intents and purposes, brand new. Bought on a whim but
never found a place in my lens arsenal. I'm selling with the
accessory hood (also new) and original paperwork. Looking for 165 GBP
plus postage.

Canon 60mm/F2.8 Macro EF-S Lens with ET-67B lens hood
1:1 macro lens designed for Canon 1.6x crop sensors (20D, 350D,
etc.). Bought for a project but never used. Brand new with accessory
lens hood. Looking for 225 GBP plus postage.

Canon BG-E2 (Vertical grip for Canon 20D)
Flawless, like new. With original packaging and paperwork. Looking
for 90 GBP plus postage.

I'm in the UK but can ship overseas. Sensible offers considered.
Pictures available on request.

Thanks, Ian Watts.

--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net