Subject: [Leica] re: Toilets
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Feb 17 17:06:25 2006

My attitudes to bathrooms changed completely when I had my son and had
to take him to public facilities.

For instance, one experience in London (UK) was that my 4 year old son
needed to go and we went into a pay toilet.  It was expensive - half a
pound, but it was spotless.  No hesitation or worries about leftover
yuckiness from before, and what he might come into contact with.  Very
different than experiences in local shopping malls, when "he has to go".

I have no objections with paying for "service" any more.

Also, having done a bunch of travel around many countries, I would think
a book on the various apparatus's might actually be interesting.

Something to browse while sitting "on the throne".

Vick