Subject: [Leica] re: Toilets
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu Feb 16 22:38:29 2006

On 17/02/06, Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

> It would seem this is quite appropriate in any civilized country where
> there
> are health concerns of any nature for the patrons of an establishment.
>
> ted

I guess that puts England into the 'uncivilised' group as I find now that
toilets in the UK are usually dreadful. We used to regard France as very
poor, but now they put England to shame (apart from the ones where you have
to squat, which I have never been able to cope with at my large size!) In
theory catering establishment toilets have to be inspected but there are few
inspectors, and they are not open to the public at large.

Gerry
--
Gerry Walden LBPPA
Web: www.gwpics.com