Subject: [Leica] OT: world press winners 2006
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Feb 13 10:34:38 2006

Hi Steve,

I hope to invent an excuse to go, yes. Last year we were on a family
holiday in Barcelona, so it was easy. Perhaps we will do something
similar this year, we certainly enjoyed it.

As is usual in these case, it all comes down to what SWMBO wants to do...

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands