Subject: [Leica] What causes frame spacing to change?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Feb 13 08:38:17 2006

I had the M6ttl out for a walk yesterday and ran through a roll of Tri
X. At the end of the roll the spacing between adjacent frames was less
than half what it normally should be - as if the film hadn't pulled
through correctly. I have a motor M on this camera with new batteries.
It wasn't the last frame and subsequent frames were just fine.

Do I have a problem? I've never seen this before.

Thanks

adam

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] What causes frame spacing to change?)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] What causes frame spacing to change?)