Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses for Panasonic 4/3 DSLR at PMA?
From: web259p2 at donald.hostspirit.ch (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Feb 12 17:26:11 2006

It is known Panasonic will present a 4/3 DSLR at PMA soon (feb 26th).
Members of several forums (4/3, leica-camera.com, Oly) are quite
shure that this camera will have Leica glass, assuring they got those
informations from the usual suspects ("reliable sources" and
whatever). Going further, some talk about a Leica version of this
camera (like Digilux-2 and Panasonic DMC-LC1).

Gossip as always, but soon we'll know more. Personally I would
endorse a Leica engagement in the prosumer 4/3 system.

Didier

Links:
http://tinyurl.com/9tssp
http://tinyurl.com/78b7m