Subject: [Leica] Another pleasant LUGger meeting
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Fri Feb 10 02:59:49 2006

Yesterday I spent a pleasant afternoon in the company of LUGger Peter
Dzwig. We met up in Guildford south of London, and after a nice pub
lunch he gave me a tour of his piece of "England's green and pleasant
land." It was very enjoyable to see the landscapes that he and Graham
show us so beautifully every week (Graham, I know you live to the north
of London, but certainly the landscapes are not that dissimilar).

And to top it all off, Peter was kind enough to drive me to Gatwick at
the end of it all, taking a scenic route.

Unfortunately I shot a roll of film (!) so pics will have to wait a few
days.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands