Subject: [Leica] R8
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Fri Feb 10 01:18:19 2006

I use a selection of mine as well (via the Gandy
adaptor). One reason I want to buy the 5D is to use
that wonderful 28mm f2.8 as nature intended.

Nick

--- Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
> I use a whole load of Contax (and Yashica) lenses on
> Canon DSLRs with an
> adapter from Huppert in Germany. I find a couple of
> the Zeiss lenses
> are, if not necessarily better, do (for me) make a
> nicer picture than
> comparable Leica lenses.
> Douglas

NEW Yahoo! Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars
online! http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] R8)