Subject: [Leica] met on the road
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Thu Feb 9 13:36:37 2006

At 04:03 PM 2/9/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>lkhermann wrote:
>
>>Hi LUG'
>>     Yesterday we went cross-country skiing just east of Yellowstone
>> Park.  Going up the hiway we met seven of these fellows wandering East.
>>Hope you enjoy.
>>Lee
>>

>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/buf2
>Hi Lee - I know a girl he might want to meet...if he doesn't mind getting
>his feet all muddy :-) .
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/photographs/0091659_R1_013_5
>
>Ed

Ed,
         And a beauty she is.  All seven were bulls.  I think that the
females may be smart enough to stay in the park.  In Montana when they
wander out they get shot.  In Wyoming they have to walk almost 30 miles
before they would get into serious trouble.  My greatest concern is when
they stand in the middle of the road at night.  I think that they would
usually destroy any car that hit them.  Thanks for commenting.
Lee

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] met on the road)
Reply from evanowski at gmail.com (Edmund Evanowski) ([Leica] met on the road)
Message from evanowski at gmail.com (Edmund Evanowski) ([Leica] met on the road)