Subject: [Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.
From: tim at kairosphoto.com (Tim Atherton)
Date: Wed Feb 8 08:10:44 2006

> >I suppose in an ideal world you'd build an app that would take into
> >account the capture device (which I think Noise Ninja and Neat Image may
> >do).

For digital camera files, this is pretty much what Adobe Cmaera RAW does (as
well as allowing you to customise the setings).

For anyone working with Camera RAW files I'd suggest reading Bruce Fraser's
Camera RAW with Adobe Photoshop CS2 - you should be dealing with nearly all
these things at the RAW file stage, and not in photoshop

tim a

Who is busy dealing with thousands of Camera RAW files of ancient Chinese
artifacts right now....

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.)