Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome processing in the USA
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Mon Feb 6 19:10:16 2006

Tom Westbrook wrote:

>I've never used mailers before. Does the $8.99 include postage both
>ways? If so they are a better deal than mailing film yourself to
>Dwayne's. How long do the mailers take to get the film back? When I mail
>Kodachrome myself it takes about a week round trip.

You put postage stamps to cover 2 ounces on the mailer, and that's it. They
cover return postage.

I skip even that by dropping the film & mailer at my local pharmacy and they
take care of the rest, sans postage stamps. You may be able to do this too,
or perhaps via your local camera shop if they are Qualex customers.

I get my film back in 10-14 days (which I consider a most genteel pace, as
from an unstressed bygone era), but I am in Canada.

Emanuel

Replies: Reply from clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Kodachrome processing in the USA)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Kodachrome processing in the USA)
Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Kodachrome processing in the USA)