Subject: [Leica] Re: My kid's wedding
From: Engl6914 at cableone.net (Lee England)
Date: Sat Feb 4 09:32:19 2006

Frank,

    I've been single for almost 6 years now since a divorce.  I've dated
many women, and I've learned many things, foremost among them the meaning of
the word vengeance.  If I were you I'd rather face a rattlesnake than pull
out a camera.
    And she may actually have a point.  If you shoot like I do you're so
focused on getting the right angle and shot you're really not sitting back
and just enjoying the event.  You become an observer rather than a
participant.  I say let the pro photographer do his work but tell him you'd
like more than a few candids.

Lee England
Natchez, Mississippi

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re: My kid's wedding)