Subject: [Leica] Fed lens images
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed Feb 1 15:23:54 2006

I finally got a chance to try out the Fed 50mm Elmar copy from Fedka.  It
turns out to be a great performer.  Here are a few test shots.  Forgive the
weirdness -- these were from a walk around the block in my hood.

They're in this gallery -- the last four images, starting with three
topless women (warning):  http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/825205

The one of the post card rack was shot wide open (f/3.5) directly into the
light coming through the window.  Looks pretty flare resistant.

I don't think the quality really shows on the compressed files in
smugmug.  The prints look great.

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108