Subject: [Leica] Eric, what did you do?
From: ericm at (Eric)
Date: Wed Feb 1 12:19:46 2006

>what in the world did you do to make Ava view you with such menace???? :-D

Heheh.  She does *not* like being naked.  And that's an understatement.
That was just after my wife stripped her down in preparation for Ava's first
bath.  I was merely the innocent photographer standing by, documenting the
entire process.  The birth, for example, I didn't want to photograph because
I wanted to experience it.  For some things, I don't mind being a bit
removed from the action.  :)