Subject: [Leica] Braun Scanner
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 05:55:51 2006

OK, with a little help from the archivists, I found a review of the  Pacific
Image Version of the scanner, at least the lower end one without digital
ICE
and ROC.

http://shutterbug.com/equipmentreviews/scanners_printers/0805firstlook/

http://tinyurl.com/e3rkr

I found another review not so glowing, of the same scanner that  indicates
carousels do not work well with it, especially with cardboard  slides.

http://www.pcphotoreview.com/cat/scanners/film-scanners/pacific-image-electron
ics/PRD_173265_3126crx.aspx#reviews

http://tinyurl.com/b8x8w

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Braun Scanner)