Subject: [Leica] Gung Hay Fat Choy!
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 29 21:11:39 2006

Similar experience in Amsterdam--the weather was beautiful, the streets
are narrow, so it was extremely crowded. But I got some shots of the
crowds, and of the inside of the temple where people were making
offerings and lighting incense. The nice thing was that the temple was
very open to visitors and the monk and attendants on hand happily
explained to non-Chinese what the meaning of it all was and invited them
to light candles or incense sticks.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman