Subject: [Leica] Lower 9th ward - Gun with Barnacles
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Jan 28 14:35:34 2006

Jeffery:

>http://www.400tx.com/Gunwithbarnacles.html
>
>This should tell the people there that their houses cannot be renovated.
>Everything was underwater far too long.

Very surreal.  I like the picture.  It's probably stronger with your words,
though.  I'd think about captioning some of these and presenting pictures
*and* words.  Maybe it's just because I'm dense and don't recognize
barnacles without being told what they are, but to me, it's more vivid when
I actually realized what I was seeing.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/