Subject: [Leica] Another, ahem, shot at hockey
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Jan 28 12:59:06 2006

Since my last set was all artsy-fartsy I have a couple more gritty and
real hockey pix from last night's game. The champion Phoenix Polar
Bears vs the 2nd place Sacramento Thunder Junior B, tier 1 teams.

Goal!!!:

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/01/27/_L3U8843.jpg>

Centering shot:

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/01/27/_L3U8851.jpg>

Techie stuff - the first was with the 100 APO, 2nd with the Canon 24-70L.

Both images shot at 3200.

The reports about how the camera's metering system adjusts for the
lens seems right on. I was setting my exposure compensation up 2 stops
for the Leica 100 APO but for the Canon the same metering, same
subject rquired 1 stop compensation. Go figure. Fun with electronics.

Comments etc are most welcome

Adam

Replies: Reply from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] Another, ahem, shot at hockey)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Another, ahem, shot at hockey)