Subject: [Leica] NC LUGgers -- Sunday 2pm
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Jan 27 06:59:30 2006

If you happen to be in the Chapel Hill, NC, area this weekend...

Photographer John Rosenthal is giving a gallery talk at his exhibit at
Tyndall Gallery in Chapel Hill on Sunday at 2pm.  It might be an
interesting talk, and I have no doubt the prints will be beautiful...he
used to hand print everything himself, but a couple years ago he went over
to the inkjet side.
http://www.tyndallgalleries.com/exhibitions/index.html

I'm planning to go...anyone else interested in meeting up?

-Aaron

Replies: Reply from images at infoave.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] NC LUGgers -- Sunday 2pm)