Subject: For MF? - Re: [Leica] OT - Konica Minolta Scanners and ???
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Jan 25 22:37:50 2006

Norm,

Thanks. I've solicited opinioins on the 4990 and got a wide variety
of opinions of its capabilities for scanning MF.

I never knew that glass was such an important factor.  That's a great
data point.

Thanks.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35