Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 3 - Jeffery
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jan 25 06:40:30 2006

Hi Jeffery,
> To all of you who have commented, thank you much for your moral support.
> I'll try to get as many scenes on film as I can. I have waited too long to
> get started on this. It is fortuitous that nothing down there has changed
> in 5 months.<<<

As an outsider I maybe stepping on some folks toes asking my question
regarding your comment:
>>>It is fortuitous that nothing down there has changed in 5 months.<<<

I realize that this was a disaster of great magnitude, however in the most
powerful country in the world, "how come it's still in the same condition?"
Certainly after 5 months? I don't doubt there's been  a great deal done, but
your photographs so far look as though the storm happened a few days ago.

Just curious.
ted